Beginning 8/23 we will require proof of vaccination or a recent negative test for entry. Proof of vaccination can be your physical card, a photo of your completed card, our your myIR app with completed information.
For those that are unvaccinated a negative test that is no more than 72 hours old will be accepted.
We are striving to keep all of our guests safe during these uncertain times and feel this is our ethical duty to our community to take what steps we can to keep everyone safe.
Other steps we taking:
- Extra cleaning with sanitizing chemicals approved for use against coronavirus
- Limiting our restrooms to 2 occupants at a time
- In accordance with local mandates masks must be worn at all times except when eating or drinking
- All staff will be vaccinated or be subject to regular testing
- All updated ventilation and HVAC has been installed in our main showroom
- Hand Hygiene stations will be placed strategically throughout all public spaces.